|– Session Tracking/Set-up
– Multi-track Editing
|– Sound Design
– Radio Commercials
|Musician: Drums, Guitar, Ukulele & Keyboard|
- Multi-track recording – Sony JH-24, Alesis HD-24
- Multi-track production and editing – Pro Tools, Logic Studio, Propellerhead Reason, Soundminer
- Recording consoles – SSL 9000-J, Digidesign Control/24 and Command|8
- Mastering – Bias Peak, Waves Masters Plug-ins
- Operating Systems – Mac OS X
Sound Editor – Freelance – New York, NY (May 2012 – Present)
- Doomsday Preppers: Season 2 (2012) – Assistant Sound Editor
- Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America: Championship Finale (2012) – Assistant Sound Editor
- Fish Tank Kings (2012) – Additional Sound Editor
Set Dresser – Brenwood Films LLC – CT (Nov. 2012 – Dec. 2012)
- After the Fall
Internship – Electric Lady Studios – New York, NY (Sept. 2011 – June 2012)
- Assisted with set-up of equipment and microphone for clients.
- Performed recalls on SSL 9000-J series console.
- Helped with equipment load-in and load-out.
- Completed daily check of mic inventory.
- Fulfilled routine intern duties.
Internship – Riverworks Recording – Dobbs Ferry, NY (Sept. 2011 – Dec. 2011)
- Learned numerous audio plug-ins for Pro Tools 9 and Logic Pro 9.
- Designed and implemented acoustic treatment for ISO booth.
- Rewired and labeled both patch bay and Pro Tools rig.
- Acquired different mic techniques for recordings.
- Assisted in session set-up for Matt Noble.
Internship – Dig It Audio – New York, NY (March 2008 – August 2009)
- Teamed with experienced audio engineers to leverage Pro Tools recording and editing capabilities.
- Designed sound for independent video game project and television commercial.
- Created and recorded foley sound effects for indie film productions.
- Assisted in ADR session set-up for chief engineer.
Audio Engineer Trainee – Recording Workshop (June 2007 – July 2007)
- Trained in the use of popular audio production tools: consoles, multi-track recorders and a wide variety of professional microphones and signal processing devices.
- Experienced in computer-driven audio production environments: multi-track production, editing and mastering.
- Tracked sessions with bands that performed a variety of popular music styles.
- Experience with all aspects of audio engineering and production: instrument miking, board operation, signal processing, session documentation, studio etiquette, artist relations and song/performance production.
- Mixed sessions for music projects: managed aesthetic and technical concerns such as spectral balance, dynamics, imaging, and clarity.
- Created sound for picture projects, game audio projects, and radio spots for advertising and short-format storyline.
- Incorporated practical project workflow, 5.1 surround mixing, and output to DVD.
The Mary Trilogy (2008) – Assistant Sound Design
Writer’s Block (2008) – Assistant Sound Design (MITF Award Nominee)
Mercy College – B.S. in Music Industry and Technology – Dobbs Ferry, NY (Sept. 2009 – May 2012) 3.5 GPA
- Music Theory, Music Business and Music Production
- MIDI Sequencing and Sound Reinforcement
- Audio System Design and Installation
Recording Workshop – School of Audio & Music Production – Chillicothe, Ohio (June 2007 – July 2007)
- Recording Engineering and Music Production Program (Certified)
- Advanced Recording Engineering and Music Production Program (Certified)
- NewTech Audio Production Program (Certified)
OSHA – 10-Hour Construction Industry Outreach Program (Certified)
Aerial Lift Operator Training / Safety Awareness (Certified)
*Member of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
*References upon request